Selling players in FIFA Mobile is a great way to make coins and improve your team. Here is the guide about how to sell players in FIFA Mobile easily. In this guide, I’ve shared full walkthrough with screenshots to make it easier for you to understand.
So, without further discussion, let’s go ahead and see how you can do it yourself and earn some FIFA Mobile coins to buy some new players and energies.
How to Sell Players in FIFA Mobile
Step 01: Log into your FIFA Mobile game dashboard and simply click on the “Market” tab shown.
Step 02: Now click on the My Players tab where you will see all your purchased and owned players.
Step 03: Now click on the “Player” that you wants to sell. Then Simply click on the Sell button shown in the screenshot below.
Step 04: In some case, that player might be Locked, so simply click on the Unlock button shown in the popup box to get that player unlocked and ready to sell.
Step 05: Now click on Sell button again. Then you will see a popup where you can review the price and select a decent price based on the Highest and Lowest price range. Now click on Sell button after writing your custom price (if you want).
Step 06: Now click on Confirm button to get back to your market dashboard again.
Step 07: Now click on “My Orders” tab. There you can track your sells claim your coins. For claiming you coins, simply click on the “Claim Coins” button as shown.
Step 08: Now see your current balance and click on “Confirm” button
Step 09: Now see your coins. It’s increased as you’ve claimed your coins by successfully selling a player.
That’s it. You’ve just sold your player if you’ve followed all the above steps properly.
The way of how to sell players in FIFA Mobile is really very easy and user friendly, If you know basic English of the game, you can do this easily.
Benefits of Selling The Players in FIFA Mobile
- Make coins: When you sell a player, you will receive coins in return. These coins can be used to buy new players, train your existing players, or participate in events.
- Improve your team: Selling players can help you improve your team by giving you the coins you need to buy better players. A better team will make it easier to win matches and progress through the game.
- Get rid of unwanted players: If you have players that you don’t want or need, you can sell them to get rid of them. This will free up space in your squad and make it easier to manage your team.
- Make a profit: If you are able to sell players for a higher price than you bought them for, you can make a profit. This can be a great way to earn coins and improve your team without spending any real money.
Overall, selling players is a great way to make coins, improve your team, and get rid of unwanted players. If you are looking to improve your team in FIFA Mobile, selling players is a great option.
Additional Tips of Selling FIFA Mobile Players
Here are some additional tips for selling players in FIFA Mobile:
- Check the market price: Before you list a player for sale, check the market price to see what other players of the same type and rating are selling for. This will give you an idea of what price you should list your player at.
- List your player at a competitive price: If you list your player for too high of a price, it will likely sit on the market for a long time and you may never sell it. If you list your player for too low of a price, you could lose out on some potential profit.
- List your player during peak hours: The best time to list players for sale is during peak hours, when there are more players active on the market. This will increase your chances of selling your player quickly.
- Be patient: It may take some time to sell your player, especially if you are listing it for a competitive price. Don’t get discouraged if your player doesn’t sell right away. Just keep listing it and eventually someone will come along and buy it.
- Keep Checking: Sometimes the lowest and highest price of a player keep moving ups and down. So, if you’ve a player for sell, please wait for the right time. Once you notice any spike and up in price, you should sell at that moment.
The FIFA Mobile market is constantly changing, so it is important to be patient and keep trying. If you follow these tips, you should be able to sell your players quickly and for a good pricing.